VACANCY - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (EA) TO AMBASSADOR
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF FIJI
The Embassy of the Republic of Fiji in Abu Dhabi, UAE invites suitably qualified and eligible applicants for the above full time position.
The position is required to provide executive level support to the Ambassador which includes adminisative/clerical support, receiving clients and visitors, arranging travel and correspondence, scheduling meetings and translation of communication and correspondences (Arabic to English & Vice Versa).
The Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities (KESA) required to successfully undertake this role are:
Knowledge and Experience
1. At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
2. Sound knowledge of protocols, office etiquette and organizational skills.
3. Sound knowledge of IT to support the operations of the Embassy.
4. Some understanding of the Fijian Constitution (2013) and applicable laws of Fiji.
5. Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies, Office Administration or equivalent from a recognized institute with relevant work experience. Word processing knowledge and computer management skills are essential.
Skills and Abilities
1.Ability to work under pressure, flexibility, be of character and work as a team;
2. Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple tasks/activities, and work additional hours as and when required;
3. Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills and the ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
4. Good filing and records management and customer service skills;
5. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and neutrality in a sensitive environment;
6. Service oriented approach, with a commitment to supporting the operational / corporate environment of the Embassy; and
7. First hand Arabic language, both spoken and written with a good command of English language.
PERSONAL CHARACTER AND ELIGIBILITY
Any nationality under the age of 55 years, in sound health with a clean police record is eligible to apply. The successful applicant will be required to provide a medical certificate and police clearance as a condition of employment.
An attractive Salary will be offered for the above position.
All applications to include recent Curriculum Vitae (CV), at least three referees with one being the current or recent supervisor and a covering letter of no more than two pages. Applicants that do not meet the addressed KESA (Selection Criteria) will not be considered.
Closing Date of Vacancy: 30th April, 2017.
Queries and application to: Mrs. Sarika Lata on email firstname.lastname@example.org